Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Customer comment . . .

Sometimes customers of my work leave reviews on Fine Art America, which I find really helpful. The reviews let me know if FAA is doing a good job at their end (printing and shipping) and if I've done a good job at my end (sharpness, processing, etc.).

Fine Art America sold this picture ("When Worlds Collide") to a customer in Minnesota recently. Here's his review:

"This is a quality piece that hangs beautifully on our wall. The frame and matting are of very good quality and we are well satisfied with the purchase. The only drawback is that we should have ordered non glare glass."

His comment about the non-glare glass is good for me to know. I'll mention that in my description on Fine Art America, and perhaps the next person to order it will be able to take that into consideration.

Here's a direct link to the picture at FAA:

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/when-worlds-collide-carol-leigh.html

Image copyright ©2019 Carol Leigh